As for food. We'll be doing salads and breads. Bring salads if your last name begins with A-M and a bread/roll item if your name begins with N-Z. I can't wait to taste what you all with be bringing.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Summer Salads and Breads
Jocelyn has so graciously volunteered to teach us how to make a pillowcase dress/shirt and pant with ruffle. Both are beginner sewing projects and so cute!

As for food. We'll be doing salads and breads. Bring salads if your last name begins with A-M and a bread/roll item if your name begins with N-Z. I can't wait to taste what you all with be bringing.
As for food. We'll be doing salads and breads. Bring salads if your last name begins with A-M and a bread/roll item if your name begins with N-Z. I can't wait to taste what you all with be bringing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kim,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for putting all of this together! I am looking forward to our monthly gatherings!!
Good company, good food, and I'm learning to use my sewing machine! What more can a girl ask for? Thanks Kim for your work on this.
ReplyDelete