I have decided to order the tins from the CPS container store here in Eagle. We can get them for around the same price, but they are better quality tins.
With that being said, we can do as many calenders as we want, so if you know of someone who wants to make one then let me know and we can get them on the list. (let me know by this Friday so that I can have a week for the order)
So far we have on the list:
Kim D
Jocelyn M
Chelsea M
Sara E
Jen R
Jill B x3
Trisha M
I know there were a few from book club interested (Sharla and someone else, I can't remember), but I don't have their emails, so if someone can email them then that would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is gonna be so fun! I have an "in" at Container and Packaging....I might be able to get a good discount on the tins. Let me know how many we will need and which tins you are thinking about getting, and I will find out how much I can get them for! :)
ReplyDeletep.s....are we doing this project the same night as scripture bags?
ReplyDeleteWe are doing them the same night. I'll ask Maria how long the bags take. The calendars should take around 2 hours, so we might have enough time to do both.
ReplyDeletePerfect! That will be a fun night! Do you want me to check prices for those tins?
ReplyDeleteplease, please, please make a tutorial for this--- so cute i love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to do this. Can I bring my sister in-law too?
ReplyDelete