While grabbing a picture of the chair covers I saw my advent calendar picture and thought I would put this up as an option. It is kind of pricey to make (around $30), but worth it.
I also have a Cricut that cuts vinyl that I used to make It's your day Chargers. (You use it for a birthday to put a plate on) I gave a birthday set as a gift for Christmas last year. (chair cover, charger, and centerpiece)
Oooh, Jessica. I love, love, love this. What supplies do we need to make it or would it be better to buy the stuff as a group?
ReplyDeleteThat is so darn cute!!! I love it! I would love to make it in time for Christmas this year! Lets do it:)
ReplyDeleteThe little tins come in a 30 pack so if we buy 4 packs we can make 5 calendars. You get the tins at Michaels and with a 40% coupon you can get them for I think around $10-$12 a pack. I also have some cardstock coupons from Archivers we can use. If a few more people want to do them then I can buy all the supplies except for the paper -you will need to pick that out- and you can just pay me back. That should save a lot of time and questions.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Count me in!!
ReplyDelete