Our next get together will be Thursday, August 27th, 8 pm at Avimore. In honor of the kids return to school we will be making hair accessories to match all our girls' darling school outfits. Please post pictures of the flower, felt, button, ribbon, fabric, etc hair clips/bands that you know how to make along with a supplies list. I would love to have 5 or more different tutorials going on that night.
For our recipe swap, let's do drinks and meats. Last names A-M bring pork, beef, chicken, or fish, N-Z bring drinks. I will be bringing a recipe for Cranberry/Balsamic Vinegar Pork that Deven will be making :) (we call him the meat man here at my house).

McKayla and Bree modeling the outfits I made them last week. McKayla has declared this to be the clothes she will wear on the first day of school. I already made her a matching two sided headband (uses scrap fabric and 3 inches of elastic) but I'm planning on making some of your cute creations to match as well.
Oh, BTW Craft Warehouse is having that same buy 2 yards get one free sale again. I believe it lasts through the end of August. Should we make aprons in September? :) Happy shopping.
Super Cute Kim!! I wasn't sure how the pants would be on older kids but I love them!!
ReplyDelete