A place to share our recipes, view the cool stuff we've made, and remember the fun girl's nights!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Fundraiser Pictures
Thank you so much everyone! Your kind and giving hearts are much appreciated. I loved seeing all the items everyone made and thought you guys would like to see them too, so below is a boat load of pictures. Enjoy!
Wow! That is a ton of stuff. Thanks for posting all those pics. I'm so glad you told us about the fundraiser. Hopefully they can raise a lot of money for the family.
Oh my goodness!!! You guys rocked it! I feel so bad that I didn't get to contribute anything! Let's get girls night going again so I can learn to make all these cute things!! :)
Wow! That is a ton of stuff. Thanks for posting all those pics. I'm so glad you told us about the fundraiser. Hopefully they can raise a lot of money for the family.
ReplyDeleteDouble wow! It's all so cute. Thanks Jessica for working so hard on this. I love using our talents to help out with a good cause. -Kim
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! You guys rocked it! I feel so bad that I didn't get to contribute anything! Let's get girls night going again so I can learn to make all these cute things!! :)
ReplyDelete