Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
Pattern Size: 8 years old (adjustable sizes for ALL ages below)
Needed:
* 1-2 yards of cotton fabric
* 1-2 yards of NON-FRAY Nylon Chiffon in various colors (online store link listed below)
* 1 inch wide elastic
* Sewing machine
Average Sewing Time: 2-3 hours
*Also if you want to order the chiffon together we could probably save on shipping. Get online and pick your colors and leave a comment so we know what and how much to order. The directions say that this website has a great variety and is the least expensive*
*Chiffon orders are due January 22nd. I want to have 2 weeks to allow delivery. Also, in buying the cotton fabric, I would probably buy a cotton that is matching your color of chiffon. Example; I am buying the pinks and so I bought a bright pink cotton. The picture in the pattern are shades of brown and so she bought a chocolate brown cotton. :o) Any other questions feel free to ask in the comments or email me directly*
I most definitely would like to make this skirt. I wasn't at craft night in January so could you fill me in on the pattern a little bit so I know what color of cotton vs. Chiffon I want?
ReplyDeleteif you need to call me my # is 898-4647
I would love
ReplyDelete3 yards white
1 yard-lt pink, candy, grey, black, red, orchid,purple
Which would total 10 yards
Please add the following (this includes amount for Tonia too):
ReplyDelete4 yds tan
4 yds brown
4 yds black
Total - 12 yds
I am getting 1 yard of each Lt. pink, candy, and fuchsia
ReplyDelete3 yrds white
ReplyDelete1 yrd lt. pink
1 yrd candy
1 yrd fuchsia
Belle would like:
ReplyDelete1 yrd lt. pink
1 yrd candy
1 yrd fuchsia
I would like 1 yard of white, pale pink, and candy. Also 5 yards of lt. pink
ReplyDeletethanks Jessica!!!
I hope I am not too late! I would like 1 yd lt pink, candy & fushia. Thanks SO much!
ReplyDeleteIf it's not too late, can I add (in addition to previous, thanks Kim!):
ReplyDelete3yds white
1 yd ea. tan, brown, black
thank you!
The Chiffon has been ordered!!! It will be here in 5-7 days. I will let you know your portion of the order. Thank you
ReplyDelete